If I would have been the most hopeless romantic, I would have said my favorite music is his voice messages. However, I am not. Hence, I am about to list down my favorite music of 2017. I mostly listen to all kinds of Music but let’s be real, it can get repetitive when you jam out in the car and workout regularly.
- Smoke and Retribution by Flume Vince Staples & Kučka– It is not “the typical” song. It has such distinct beats and rhythm to it.
2. DJ Khaled – I’m the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne– This is always playing on my phone while driving for smooth and sailing rides unlike that disrupting fast and furious.
3. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like. Like seriously? He is always so good. Even if you don’t like his song initially, it simply grows on you sooner or later.
- Clean Bandit – Rockabye ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie. This video is basically about a mother who obviously can’t get a decent job so she is a pole dancer to earn money to raise her son, best storyline. Hahaha
5. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This. Best song with the best of meaning. Oh, I want something just like this.
- Jason Derulo – Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)– You can judge me all you want but the music and beats are catchy. I keep humming shimmy shimmy aye swalla la la all day unknowingly.
- The Weeknd – Starboy ft. Daft Punk. But he just cut his hair. He’s not The Weeknd. He’s the Monday now. This song is full of explicit but really musical ones.
8. Clean Bandit – Symphony feat. Zara Larsson. This video makes me sad but the song makes me appreciate the music more.
- Lorde – Green Light- She is one amazing and creative artist. My favorite part is when she loses herself dancing to the song on top of the car while the uber driver vapes in the corner
10. Selena Gomez – Bad Liar. The music video is about a high school girl whose parents have a struggling marriage. It’s because her father is cheating with the gym teacher at her school. But then whole time the daughter has a crush on the gym teacher as well. Wow
I would have also included the shape of you by Ed and Despacito but not anymore. I would run away in opposite direction if I hear them play.
Do let me know your favorites too.
5 thoughts on “Music Favorites”
Mostly when I think of being a hopeless romantic
I think of movies,though music can bring you to your knees especially if it’s live
As Sheldon Always
I agree. What are your favourite movies to watch in a hopeless romantic mood then?
There this Betty Davis movie
Called Now Voyager that’s a real good one
You have got some really good taste. Movies certainly bring back romance to life on screen. Have a great day ahead, Sheldon.
You do the same